ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE LOUISIANA TUMOR REGISTRY
- Received Gold Certificates from the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries every year since 1997.
- Has met all the standards of the CDC’s National Program of Cancer Registries for all data quality indicators every year since 1998.
- Has met or exceeded the goals for all data quality indicators in the SEER Data Quality Profile, receiving a first place award every year since 2009.
- Was awarded the NPCR 20th Anniversary Research Award in 2012
- Was funded by the CDC-NPCR to be one of 10 Specialized Cancer Registries to collect enhanced data to support Comparative Effectiveness Research.