- Grants.gov – This site allows organizations and individuals to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- GrantForward – A searchable database of science funding opportunities offered by government agencies and private foundations. This service will also automatically provide by email the results of a daily, weekly or monthly search of your selected key words against the GrantForward database. This subscription service is supported by the Chancellor’s Office and is free to LSUHSC-NO users.
- Trialect Opportunities
- NIH – Offers funding for many types of grants, contracts, and even programs that help repay loans for researchers.
- ORIP – Funding opportunities are listed in a table summary of grant programs.
- Mendeley – Connect to a world of research funding
- NIH Application Due Dates
- Peer Review
Tools and Resources:
Below are links that may be helpful to use during the preparation of a grant application:
LSUHSC Ische Library is located on the 3rd floor of the Resource Building
NIH Application Due Dates
NIH – How to Apply – Video Tutorials
Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
All About Grants Podcast/ grants.nih.gov
2021 NIH Updates to Biosketch
Grantsmanship Workshop 2019
Helpful Administrative Information
National Institutes of Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
LSUHSC Office of Research Services
LSUHSC Resources and Environment 2023 Document
Types of Grant Programs
Public Health Finance & Management
Ethics in Research & Publication
NIH Grant Tutorials
NIH Biosketch Sample
For samples of K grants/applications please contact Patricia Arteaga at firstname.lastname@example.org