Online resources are available for investigators to search for funding opportunities.
- Grants.gov – This site allows organizations and individuals to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- GrantForward – A searchable database of science funding opportunities offered by government agencies and private foundations. This service will also automatically provide by email the results of a daily, weekly or monthly search of your selected key words against the GrantForward database. This subscription service is supported by the Chancellor’s Office and is free to LSUHSC-NO users.
- Trialect Opportunities
- NIH – Offers funding for many types of grants, contracts, and even programs that help repay loans for researchers.
- ORIP – Funding opportunities are listed in a table summary of grant programs and in a searchable database.
- Mendeley – Connect to a world of research funding
- NIH Application Due Dates
- Peer Review
Grant Writing Workshop~April 10 – 12, 2019
Preliminary Agenda: (.pdf)