Applicants would be required to meet the admission requirements for both the LSU School of Social Work and the LSUHSC School of Public Health and separate applications must be made to both.
- Acceptance by LSU School of Social Work
- Submission of the focused LSU MSW/MPH application to the LSU School of Public Health
- MPH Application for MSW/MPH Students
- Authorization to Release School of Social Work Records
- 1-page goal statement stating why you wish to pursue an MPH degree
- An application fee of $30 payable to LSU Health School of Public Health
All pieces must be submitted to Isabel Billiot prior to May 1st.
Isabel M. Billiot, M.Ed
Coordinator of Admissions & Student Affairs
LSUHSC School of Public Health
2020 Gravier Street, Third Floor
New Orleans, LA 70112
**POST MSW GRADUATION applications are through SOPHAS and additional application fees apply. See SOPHAS website.