Date(s) - 04/27/2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Date/Time: Monday, April 27th at 12:00 PM via Zoom
The School of Public Health and the School of Medicine present a panel on the ethical allocation of resources to all impacted during COVID-19.
Dr. Richard Culbertson will moderate a discussion highlighting clinical experiences of front-line physicians, health laws, crisis standards of care of people with disabilities, and racial equity.
With our panel:
- Richard Culbertson, PhD – Program Director, Health Policy and Systems Management
- Bennett DeBoisblanc, MD – Critical Care Physician
- Joanne Marier, JD – Program Director, Health Law and Medical Ethics
- Meredith Sugarman, MPH – Associate Director, Louisiana Community Health Worker Institute
- Cathy Lazarus, MD – Associate Dean, School of Medicine
- Precious Comeaux, MPH – Community Health Sciences PhD Candidate
- Ben Springgate, MD, MPH – Director of Center of Healthcare Value and Equity, Chief of Section of Community and Population Medicine
If you have a question you would like to be addressed during the presentation, you may submit it in advance here. Questions will also be accepted during the seminar.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 962 4545 4353
One tap mobile phone:+16465588656,,96245454353# US (New York) or +13126266799,,96245454353# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) or +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) or +1 253 215 8782 US or +1 301 715 8592 US or +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)