The mission of AJPH is to advance public health research, policy, practice and education. This month’s issue has a collection of articles on ending the HIV epidemic, population health and telemedicine services .APHA members get full access to AJPH, the official journal of the American Public Health Association.
Here are a few of the many articles in the January 2020 issue:
- January 2020 Podcast: “Ending the HIV Epidemic: A plan for America” with Admiral Giroir
- The Time is Now to End the HIV Epidemic (Admiral Brett Giroir, HHS)
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: Getting to Zero Cases and Staying at Zero Cases
- The Geographic Distribution of Fentanyl-Involved Overdose Deaths in Cook County, Illinois
- Population Health Impact and Cost-Effectiveness of Community-Supported Agriculture Among Low-Income US Adults: a Microsimulation Analysis
- Diaper Need Met Among Low-Income US Children Under Four Years of Age in 2016
- Demand for Self-Managed Medication Abortion through an Online Telemedicine Service in the United States
Subscribe to this e-newsletter for alerts when new AJPH articles are available.
(Source: AJPH Communication, Dec.18, 2019, Alfredo Morabia, MD, PhD, Editor-in-chief, AJPH)