Eligibility: Any student affiliated with LSUHSC School of Public Health who is interested in public health related research is eligible for membership in SOAR.
Benefits of Membership:
- Participate in research that meets your professional interests from behavioral to clinical to statistical.
- Perform research that allows you to be more involved with the LSUHSC School of Public Health and its faculty.
- Develop a professional relationship with faculty members.
- Build your resume/curriculum vitae!
- Present your work locally, nationally or even internationally.
- Remember!! Research is a rewarding process where you can learn a lot that cannot be taught in the classroom.